Kevin Perkins Golf Management
KPGM offers expert insight into positioning an operation properly in the market place, providing proven cash flow, labor and expense controls, while at the same time, implementing strategies to drive and maximize revenues. Always striking the perfect balance, of providing a quality product and guest service, and ensuring the desired position in the market.
Overview of How We Achieve Operational & Financial Success
Kevin Perkins has been very fortunate to have been associated with the most experienced golf course owners and management companies in the world. Some of Kevin's affiliates included:
*KSL Fairways Group
*Gotham Golf Partners
*Outback Sports Management
*Meadowbrook Golf Group
Collectively, these companies owned or managed over 325 facilities.
As a result, our primary objective and talent lies in running each facility to maximize the profitability of the operation. This is accomplished with specific strategies to maximize revenues, while running the cost side of the business as efficiently as possible. Also ,through our community activities, personnel and customer relation programs, we foster and build strong, healthy and long term relationships with all of our business partners , members and guests.
The core of our business practices revolve around our Excel Macro Forecast Model, which provides us with unique budgeting and forecasting skills, and provides our General Manager and all Departments Heads the ability to react in real time, to the needs of our business. Whether those needs are a more aggressive revenue enhancing action plan for each revenue line , or just simply reacting to the cost side of the business, to achieve our monthly financial plan.
Here are some bullet points highlighting our core principles of operation:
* Mission Statement.
* Overall Goals and Operating Philosophy.
* Budgeting and Cash Flow Controls-Accomplished with Excel Macro Forecast Model.
* Business, Marketing, Short and Long Term Strategic Plans.
* Property Wide Policies and Procedures Manual for Each Department.
* Membership, Banquet and Tournament Sales Plans.
* Human Resource Compliance and Employee Handbook.
* Develop One to Five Year Capital Improvement Budget.
* Develop Long Term and Short Term Agronomic Plans.
* Establish Membership Committees and Focus Groups.
* Establish Employee Bonus and Recognition Programs.
* Establish Community Relations with Chamber and Other Activities.
Kevin Perkins Golf Management Biography
* Managing Partner and owner of St. James Golf Club, Port St. Lucie, Florida
* General Manager of Numerous facilities to include:
Greenview Cove Golf Club, Wellington, FL (Equity Club-Member Owned)
Paradise Valley Golf Course, Fairfield CA (Owned by City-Managed by ClubCorp)
Country Club at Silver Springs Shores, Ocala, FL (Owned by ClubCorp)
Wanderers Club, Wellington, FL (Owned by KSL Fairways Group)
The Fox Club, Stuart, FL ( Private Club-Owned by Mario Posillico)
The Preserve Golf & CC, Bradenton, FL(Private-Managed by Outback Sports)
Wellington National Golf Club, Wellington, FL (Owned by Jordan Paul & Tom Weber)
Management and Consulting Services
Kevin Perkins Golf Management has provided world class operational and financial success throughout it's 30 year history of golf course management. We can provide complete turn key management of your facility or may provide consulting services for any area of your operation that you desire.
Kevin Perkins Golf Management looks forward to serving you with any of your golf course management needs.